Hello folks! Wow! We can’t believe that 2022 is almost over…it’s been a whirlwind of a year. We’ve read a lot of books, written a lot of words, and enjoyed every moment of blogging and meeting all of you! Thank you guys for making this a fantastic first year and half! We’ve reached over 2k comments on the blog! We’ve had some popular posts, but most importantly we had fun and we hope you guys have too!
We’re gonna lay out some of our resolutions/plans for the year, but first, we’d like to know if there is anything you guys would like to see on the blog? Any posts you have been wishing we would do? Any advice you think we can offer? Should we branch out and do more of anything we’ve done in the past? Overall, what’s your favorite content we’ve published this year and how can we serve you best in the coming year?
Alright, with that out of the way Jaidie is going to lay out some of her goals, then Rissy, then Kayti, and then Sisters Three shall lay out their plans…lol…here we go!
Jaidie’s Goals for 2023
- Publishing The Guild of Thieves is at the top of my list! I’m super excited about this goal!
- Launching an art blog and business is another goal of mine that I’m anxious to do!
- Reading The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings is my reading goal for the year and I’m excited to do!
Rissy’s Goals for 2023
I’ve not really thought about it much, honestly, I’m just gonna see what the year holds and do my best!
Kayti’s Goals for 2023
- Finishing Emberling and getting Beta readers on it is a big goal for me this year!
- Spending less time on social media and more on learning all I can about marketing and how best to use my time.
- Being less scattered is my biggest resolution, though I’m not sure how that will go since it’s kind of my personality…lol…
- Editing Rivals of Skyline and deciding what I want to do with it and writing the next book in my Farther Along Series are also goals for the year…lol…
Sisters Three’s Goals for ’23!
- Publishing Prince of Vengeance, all that comes with that commitment! We are super excited/nervous for everyone to read book 2 of The Dragon Prince Chronicles!
- Publishing Heard in Silence!!! So excited to share this anthology with everyone!
- Hopefully finishing the first draft of DPC book 3 and starting on a draft of book 4 (maybe)!
- And finishing the draft of our currently unnamed Steampunk/Fantasy book we’re working on!
- And hopefully, at Christmas of 2023, we’ll finish our Christmas Novella since we didn’t get to finish it this year.
- Doing another round of edits on The Never-Ending Trail and figuring out what we want to do with it…lol…
And that’s all our goals for the year! What are you guys hoping to accomplish? And don’t forget to let us know what you’d like to see from us in the coming year! Happy New Year’s folks!!!