Okay, first off thanks to Heidi for nominating us for this award!!! Second off, sorry for disappearing for three weeks…though we were out of town for two of those three weeks and last week we were just really busy, but we’re back now and that’s all that matter’s, right?
We’ve been nominated for quite a few awards here on the blogosphere so it’s gonna take a while to get back to them all…but we’re excited!!! So here’s this one!!! Hope you guys enjoy!
- Thank the person/fellow cookie lover who nominated you! (or whose blog you found out about this award through)
- Answer the cookie-related questions and add one of your own!
- Share some pictures of cookies you adore! (can be pics you’ve taken or ones from online, just be sure to give credit where credit is due.)
- Nominate 5 or more bloggers who love cookies and leave an open nomination for every cookie lover around the world!
- What are your top three favorite types of cookies?
Chocolate chip, Peanut Butter, and Oreo….but we like most any cookie…lol….
- What’s a cookie you haven’t tried yet but REALLY want to?
Hmm, we actually can’t think of one…cause if we see a cookie we haven’t tried we either make it or buy it…maybe a mint Oreo, we haven’t got around to trying that one yet…we don’t think…lol…
- What’s the last type of cookie you ate?
Chocolate Chip, no wait an Oreo…no wait, Oreo for two of us, Chocolate Chip for one of us…lol….
- If you were a cookie, which kind would you be and why? (i.e. chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, macaroon, peanut butter, etc)
Chocolate Chip, their classic and delicious and you can always count on them! 😉😉😉
- Why do you love cookies?
Uh, uh, uh, their cookies!!! Everyone likes cookies, right??? Also, we’re from a big family and cookies are a pretty affordable snack if there are lots of kids…hahaha…
6. Flora‘s Question: What’s one cookie you’re not so keen on (you dislike)?
Hmm, made a coconut cookie thing and they tasted horrible!!! Like baking powder, they we’re horrible!!! Which reminds us we need to find a good coconut cookie recipe…hmmm, oops, now we’re sidetracked…lol…
- Haley‘s Questions: What is the best cookie recipe you’ve made?
Oh, oh, Rissy has this special chocolate chip cookie recipe which everyone in our family thinks is the bomb! She has a secret ingredient and they are incredible!!!
Also, Rissy like’s Joey’s Peanut Butter Cookie recipe from Allrecipes, it’s the best Peanut Butter Cookies ever!!!
8. Tanatswa‘s Question: If you could make a three tier cookie desert, which cookie would be on your first tier?
Chocolate Chip, you’ve gotta start with the classic!!!
9. Alexandria‘s Question: Have you ever made cookies?
Yes! Rissy makes them like everyday…lol…
10. Heidi’s Question: Have you ever mixed brownie batter and cookie dough to make brookies/crownies?
Think we did that once…no one was impressed…maybe we did it wrong or maybe Rissy’s homemade cookies have everyone spoiled…lol….
11. Our Question: Have you ever tried to change a cookie recipe and made something gross?
Well, we switch out the flour for whole wheat so sometimes the cookies are drier…but so far we’ve never made a gross one…crossing our fingers it never happens…lol…
So, our internet has been worthless pretty much lately…so we are unable to load pictures….so imagine a chocolate chip cookie, an oreo, and how about a peanut butter cookie! Sorry, guys!!!
And as for nominating we don’t know many people on here so we’re just gonna leave this open to anyone!!! Have fun guys!!!!