What up people? We got nominated, yay! So, Vanessa tagged us, nominated whichever you want to call it…we’re told her debut novel, Unknown, is awesome! But we haven’t got around to reading it yet, but it’s on the list and we’re excited for when we finish some other books and make room for it! You can find Vanessa here.
(Also, if the title is wrong let us know and we’ll fix it *winks*)
So, these questions were really fun! So, without further ado, here’s the rules:
– Thank the blogger who nominated you and put their link in your post!
– Nominate 11 bloggers and make eleven questions!
- What’s your favorite thing about blogging?
Hm, our favorite thing about blogging…uh, well, probably the thought that our post might inspire somebody or impact them in a positive way. And that we get chare God with a larger audience than we would in person, cause we don’t have that many friends or know many people…lol…
- What time do you usually write your blog posts?
Last minute…lol…though we’ll usually have the idea in advance then we just rush ourselves to write it down…hahaha…we torture ourselves for some reason.
- What’s your favorite type of music?
Huh, well that’s a hard one. We like Danny Gokey, Mandisa, Jeremy Camp, and like a lot of that kind of music, but then we like old country, old rock, Celtic music, and some other random songs from random genres…hahaha…our playlist is the weirdest hodgepodge of music ever…lol…
- When did you realize you wanted to become a blogger and/or writer?
Well, we had always made-up stories and then our dad was like you should write those down…we were kinda like ehh, okay. So, we started writing them down, really liked doing it and just ran with it! Then we realized we needed to get ‘known’ as they say so we started blogging a few months back (after working on a blog for like three years, yih, we think we might be procrastinators…lol…).
- What’s your favorite Bible verse?
So many good ones…uh, let us see if we can pinpoint one or two or maybe three…hahaha…
“Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we cannot see.”Hebrews 11:1
The Lord is my light and my salvation;Psalm 27:1
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the strength of my life;
Of whom shall I be afraid?
- What Bible character do you most identify with?
Well, this is a hard one…um, we’ve always liked the stories of Paul, Peter, and Jonah…we guess cause redemption stories are so amazing! As far as identifying with a character honestly hadn’t thought of it much…so, there’s that…We read and heard the stories but just never tried identifying with the characters…
- Do you prefer to write things by hand or type them?
Jaidie and Kayti like typing, brain moves faster than the pen or hands so typing is easier to fix than paper…lol…and Rissy actually uses an app which she speaks into and it writes it down, sometimes it’s funny what it gets out of her southern accent.
- What’s one of your worst ideas you’ve had for a story and/or blog post?
Probably our first book idea, we were pretty young and somehow thought horses using swords would be cool…then we realized they had hooves and that would never work, so we changed them to people…lol…it was a pretty horrible idea.
- What’s your favorite ice cream topping?
Oh, we love ice cream!!! Like it’s our favorite!!! Favorite topping is probably the Reese Shell stuff, but usually, we just eat plain Mint Chocolate chip!
- If you could have any animal in the world for a pet, which would it be?
Rissy says she’d had several, she can’t pick just one…Jaidie says a tiger or a horse…and Kayti’s gonna go with a horse, we’ve always wanted one!!!
- What’s one place you want to travel but most people wouldn’t?
Hmm, not sure. We’ve always wanted to go to Scotland or Ireland but a lot of people go there…um, we like any of the western states, but again a lot of people like it there…lol…so we’re really not sure. We do like the out of the way spots that nobody knows about, but we kind of find those when we’re out there so we can’t name any…
Okay, that was a lot of fun!!! Thank you so much for nominating us, Vanessa!!!
Some questions…so we came up with half of these while walking our adorable dog…see isn’t he cute!
Anyway, so here are eleven questions!!!
- What’s your favorite fantasy book?
- What’s your favorite genre to write?
- Do you have a favorite quote?
- What drives you crazy while reading or writing?
- What’s your favorite fairytale?
- Where do you go when you want to write?
- If given a choice of pen or pencil, which would you choose?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- What’s your favorite kind of chocolate?
- Which would you rather have, a dog or a cat?
- If someone gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
Okay, nominating eleven people is seriously the hardest part of this post…lol…So, we gonna try nominating some people.
Issabelle Perry – Into my Writing Journey
Katherine Perry – Teen Writers’ Nook (Yes, their sisters and we’re tagging both of them…we’re new we don’t know many people)
Saraina Whitney (For when you get your blog up!)
A. R. Befus (When you get a blog up!)
Joelle Stone – The Pen Inspired
Vanessa Hall – (yeah, we’re nominating you…lol…)
Okay, we literally just nominated everyone who follows our blog…Please three random people do this!!! Lol…okay that’s done…
As a total side note, we’re leaving on Sunday and will be gone on vacation for two weeks, so if you miss us around the blogosphere that where we are…sorry, the blog is going to be dead for a while…lol…We’ll try to make it up to you when we get back!
Have a great weekend everyone!