Hey-oh guys! Nothing too exciting over here…just a tag or two, which was really fun actually! Also, you know we said we were almost at 100 subscribers…well, we’re 8 away!!!! We’re going to do something exciting (yet to be decided exciting) once we hit 100!!!! So, if you can help us reach our goal that’d be awesome!
So, now onto the tag!
- Thank and link the blogger who nominated you. ( Joelle from The Sword of the Pen Maiden and Grace over at Of Blades and Thorns! Thank you guys so much for the tag, two months ago…lol…(Also, Grace we will get to your more recent tag soon…hopefully…haha) Thanks again, girls!)
- Include the tag graphic in your post
- Answer the ten questions the blogger asked
- Nominate between five and ten bloggers
- Ask your nominees ten book-related questions!
- Don’t feel bound to these rules
- (Most importantly) Have fun!
- Did you ever read a book twice in a row?
Book series count? We finished The Green Ember Series and then literally restarted it a day later…lol…Of course, we had nothing better to do as we were in the middle of a move and we didn’t have any other books and there was a lot going on, and listening to a book was comforting and Picket was relatable! (Yes, notice we said nothing of Heather…lol…)
- What would you retitle a book you like and why?
We’re with Joelle on renaming Wingfeather Tales (Even though we haven’t finished it…need to do that…lol…) Wingfeather Tales just doesn’t seem quite right, we like her suggestion of Aerwiar Tales or Tales from Aewiar….
- Would you buy a book just because the cover is beautiful?
No, a lot of really bad books have pretty covers….so yeah, no. We definitely don’t want anything on our shelf we’d be ashamed for our dad or mom to pick up.
- Paperback, hardback, audiobook, or ebook?
We like the Hardbacks that don’t have sleeves….just a hardback with the beautiful cover printed on the hard part and no sleeve, sleeves are aggravating and we’re always afraid we’ll ruin them…lol….
- What is the name you would choose if you could name the child of a character you like?
So, we’ve actually done this….lol….We’re part of a Green Ember fansite (Shout out to our New Seddleton friends!) and we wrote a few fanfics…without spoiling the ending of anything, we can’t say some of the names….but some loved characters would have minis!
- When a character says something you don’t like, have you ever mocked them out of annoyance?
Lol….both in movies and books…sometimes it’s like you read over that fifty times in editing and that’s what you kept for the character to say? Haha…we have so many inside jokes about things books characters, movie characters, and commercials say that it’s not even funny guys…haha…okay, maybe it is.
- What is the ideal length of a series for you?
Three to four….though three is technically a Trilogy…whatever…lol…sometimes we want more, but it’s like…ehh, that might go downhill.
- Have you ever secretly enjoyed a hated cliche?
Probably, we know we really like the guy saves the girl…we just love the dynamic of that one. It’s so sweet!!! Sure the girl could save the guy, but we hate when that happens because it’s like the guy isn’t strong enough to take care of himself. We hate when men are portrayed as weak and stupid…
- What is a series you want to read that is high on your TBR?
Huh, let us think….oh! The Starlore Legacy by Chuck Black! We’ve been waiting forever to read that one!!! Our library doesn’t have it…and then it’s not on audible either….bummer…Chuck Black has cool audiobooks.
- If you could choose five characters to put in a book together, who would they be and why?
Oooo, that’s fun! Let’s see…hmmm, maybe Sage from The Ascendance Series, Jo from The Green Ember Series and The Green Ember Archer Series (Yeah, Jo got his own series! He’s awesome!!!), Legolas and Gimli from LotR, and….hmm, Tink from Wingfeather Saga.
The reason why??? All these guys are so fun! They all are either hilarious or sarcastic or both! And it would be a blast you guys…lol…we’re laughing so hard just thinking about it!
- Book to movie adaption or book to TV series?
We haven’t really seen any book to tv series (at least not books we read…lol…) so movies we guess…lol…but tv series would be cool!
- Would you rather…be in your favorite book or write the book?
Be in it…would not want to write it because then it probably wouldn’t be a favorite…lol…but we’d want to be at the end of the book, where everyone is living happily ever after…lol….
- What’s the most you’ve read in one sitting?
Rissy says half a book, Jaidie half a book says she could read a whole book in one sitting but it wouldn’t be enjoyable….Kayti, a whole book. Grant it, the book was only around two hundred pages but still…
- Favorite bookish merch/swag?
T-shirts and bookmarks!!! Stickers are cool too! We like stickers…lol….
- Worst. Book. Ever. In your opinion?
Hmmm….*hides under the table, not sure we want to answer this…lol….* Wings of Fire *hides under the table again, please nobody hurt us…it’s not the book itself but the gore content that made us sick…sorry!*
- Most recent DNF (Did Not Finish)?
Kayti – Dragon Slippers, the mentions of gods were just making me uncomfortable so I DNF halfway through….Jaidie has never had a DNF because she only reads books Kayti has read and thus never reads anything not worth finishing….Rissy hasn’t DNFed a book in a while…lol….
- What’s your most unpopular bookish opinion? (Just…don’t say anything bad about Jane Austen, okay? I’m sensitive in that area. XD)
(Don’t worry not gonna knock Jane Austen *winks*) Probably that we don’t like high gore content or many romance books *sees Grace gasp* we have unpopular opinions on dating so we don’t agree with most people…and hate the whole love at first sight and uncontrollable passion stuff…but if a romance is done well Kayti likes it…lol…
- Have you ever cosplayed as your favorite character(s)?
Probably have….but we’re not familiar with that term…is it like roleplaying?
- What’s your favorite book setting (time, world, country, etc.)?
Don’t really have one….we like fictional worlds, we like our world, and as long as the book is good we don’t really care…lol…
- If you could be the main character of any book, which one would it be?
None of them…lol…have you seen what people do to their main characters? It is not pretty and we would not want to be those characters…lol…yep, gonna stick with our ‘boring’ life…hahaha….
Done! Okay, that was fun! If you could be the main character in any book, which one would it be? Book to movie or tv series? Do you know what cosplaying is? Can’t wait to hear from you in the comments!