So, this is officially the third time we’ve been tagged for this one! So here we are….we were tagged, way back! Like way back a month or more ago…lol…and are just now getting to this. But here we are! We will apologize for the crazy questions and actions at the end ahead of time…had to goof around a little. So enjoy the fun guys! (Though we do recommend you buckle up or down whichever you prefer!)
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Thank you, Kads!!)
- Answer all 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
1: Who’s your celebrity crush? (If you have one, that is!)
Don’t have one….their just people like us, nothing different…we really don’t get into the whole celebrity thing….
Edit: Okay we’re watching The Hobbit and Legolas!!! Not the guy who plays him, just Legolas!!! Legolas the elf guy who is insanely awesome!!!!
#2: What do you do to cheer up when you’re sad or angry?
Listen to music….we guess…or go for a walk…but we like music it makes us feel good!
#3: What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
Okay, let us think….
Kayti: I had a weird dream when I was like five that I remember for some strange reason…anyway, my brother and I got sucked down the bathtub drain it was weird and strange and terrifying. But weirdly enough there was like an Alice in Wonderland world on the other side of the drain and it just creeped me out…definitely a weird dream…lol…
Rissy: I don’t really have weird ones…I usually have scary ones. I think my imagination works too good…lol….
Jaidie: Oh, one dream I had me and my sisters we’re in Africa and we lost our cat…we don’t have a cat but whatever…and then we were attacked by a gorilla and saved by a nice gorilla and our older sisters came into the dream and saved us and had a cheetah with them and yeah, it was super weird…hahaha….
#4: What’s a country/setting that you’d love to write about someday, and why? (Let’s just count that as one question!)
Scotland!!! Because everyone has a cool accent, it’s cool and beautiful and yeah….give us a second to gather ourselves….
#5: Would you describe yourself as logical, or more of an abstract thinker?
We’re very logical in how we process but also outside the box….our parents taught us to be realistic but to also think for ourselves and not be afraid to step outside the box of normal…so both….
#6: What’s the thing you love most about your characters?
One thing….um….what we love most….um, wow! What do we love most about our characters??? Gonna go with their flaws. Without flaws a character would not be relatable so, definitely the relatable flaws and trials we try to incorporate into our characters. 😊😊😊
#7: How many characters do you have?
Okay, um funny question…lol…let us count on our fingers…okay group OC’s…
Kahtan, Gaven, Sage, Wixley, Nark, Asher, Issi, Colton, Riley, Gladrellie…out of fingers and we have so many other characters!!!!
Okay, Kayti….Fledge, Daniel, Clive, Ava Mae, Ally, Jasper, Casper, Bentley, Skyview, Drifty….and many, many more!!!!! Lol…
Rissy….let me see….Alex, Masen, Lexon, Cameron, Emily, Sydney, Feebie, Bucken, Eric, Inx the Mink….lol…
Jaidie…too many! Lol…here are some… Diego, Steffeno, Julie, Ry, Will, Niven, Blaza, Idra, Dangyr, Noah…
That’s not even half our characters!!! Lol….actually the first five of the group OC’s are all in the same book…hahaha…
#8: What is a skill you have that you are most proud of?
Never really thought about it, in that way….we’re not really proud of our skills in that way, we realize they are gifts from God and wish to use them to honor Him and bring glory to Him and not ourselves. So, bypassing this question! 😊😊😊
#9: What’s your favourite song? Why do you like it so much? (Okay, two questions in one again…)
That’s funny!!! Favorite song….wait, people have favorite songs? That’s a thing? Hahaha…we don’t have a favorite song or a favorite genre or even a favorite artist…hahaha….
#10: What’s one thing about you that almost no one knows or notices?
Kayti: Um, probably that I have the cheesiest sense of humor and am really bad to interrupt a movie and say, it wasn’t like that in the book. Or maybe the fact that I am totally obsessed with the written word…*looks around and blinks* okay, maybe everyone knows that one…*Laughs nervously*
Rissy: Well not many people know what I really like cause I am really quiet. So, yeah….most people don’t know hardly anything about me, I just don’t normally open myself up to others. I’m like a walking, talking mystery…that’s kind of cool. Ooo, book idea! *Rushes to clutter desk and digs for notebook*
Jaidie: That I’m really talkative and super weird sometimes…my family thinks I’m quiet…really I’m not, no leaves room for me to talk…lol…and no one gets my fandom jokes, except my sisters….lol….mom just gives me weird looks and I’m like fandom joke and she nods….
#11: How do you find yourself changing in everyday life?
That’s a hard question…. we find ourselves struggling to stay hopeful and to wait patiently as we pursue whatever path God might have for us…we find ourselves learning to lean into Him and trust Him with more of our lives and it’s really great!
Hardest part ever!!! So, we know most people have already done this one…multiple times! See, round three…lol….so….we’re gonna leave this open! Except we are going to tag two blogs….*drums beating in background*
Saraina Whitney! New blog means you haven’t done this one!!
And….. *Drums intensify*
Lillian Keith from The Pencil Sisters! Maybe you guys have done this one…we dunno….if so feel free to pass, if not you are officially tagged!!!
So, eleven (hahaha, we just put elven instead of eleven….lol….stupid us, blaming it on The Hobbit, such a good movie!) new questions.
- Are you strong with the Force? Haha, joke…now to the real questions!
(Literally sitting here and saying one…over and over and over and over again….hahaha….)
- What’s your favorite kind of dog?
- Have you ever had a name you really, really hated and then read a book where it was the main characters name and at the end of the book you loved the name?
- Have you ever loved a fandom so much you acted it out? (with your brothers, using swords made of pvc pipe…yes. Yes we did that! And we’d never even watched or read LotR or The Hobbit at the time…hahah…)
- Is there something you want soooo bad but can’t have? (Yes!!!! A puppy!!!! Why!!!! Yes, we’re answering our own questions as we go…lol…)
- Have you even been talking about a book in the store and were talking about a bad guy you hated who died and said, “I’m so glad he’s dead.” The realized everyone was looking at you because they had no idea what you were talking about…so you hastily add, in that book? (Been there, done that….it’s awkward.)
- Does anyone choke on water? (Or is that just us? It’s the weirdest thing ever! And everyone’s like drink water and uh, it’s what we’re choking on…lol…not gonna help)
- What’s you’re favorite side character?
- Do you ever love the side characters more than the main characters? (Guilty!)
- How many books do you own? Rough estimate….(Not enough….lol….)
- What’s your favorite board game? (We know that’s a boring question…you get it? Board game, bored…boring….you know what forget it…)
- What’s you favorite droid from Star Wars? (What we like the droids! BB-8 is soooo cute!!!!)
We made it!!!! Halleluiah!!! *Falls in floor and laughs hysterically* so, not the best questions, but they are questions…and they shall be fun!!! They shall!!! Now, off you go to seek adventure and not drown in woe!!! Toodles friends! (Wait, isn’t that a Mickey Mouse thing? Ack, we hate Mickey Mouse….apologizes to any Mickey fans….)
Horoo!!! See ye gents later! (Wait most, if not all our readers are girls…)
See ye gals later!!! (What about the guys?) Um….
See ye later lads and lasses!!!! Till next time!!!