Hello guys! Thanks for dropping by today, we got tagged for the Sunshine Blogger Award….again…lol…actually it was two more times…haha…here goes nothing!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog. (Thank you, Saraina, and Lily & Amy!!)
- Answer all 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your blog post.
- What would be on your bucket list if you were invisible? 😀
Oh, we could travel the world without having to pay for it!!!! Eeeeeeeee!!!!! That would be so exciting!!!!! Now, how do we become invisible? And there is a way to become visible again, right? Lol….
- What word do you overuse?
Oh, so many…including ‘so’…lol…but seriously so many words we over use in talking and writing….lol…
- Would you like having a child named after you?
Nah, it would be kind of weird…and is confusing…we had (correction have but don’t talk to or see very often) a friend named Jadyn and it is so confusing!!! Jaiden and Jadyn spelled different sound the same…lol…and then there are like four Kaitlins’ in the homeschool group including our Kaytlin and yeah…
- What’s the dumbest way you’ve been physically hurt?
Kicking a barnacle-covered buoy because you thought it was a pile of sand and it shredded the tip of your toe and you had to walk a mile through sand back to the house and your brother almost passed out when he saw your toe and it really hurt guys! ~Jaidie
Does getting sunblock in your eye count? I did that it really, really, really burns!!! My brother (different than the one that almost passed out) did it too!!! It was terrible!!!! I had to walk, it was windy there was sand, I couldn’t see…yeah, it was bad. ~ Rissy (Oh, I also hit my head in a ceiling fan when I was like ten…yeah, that hurt. A lot.)
We are talking about me here….I get hurt in some pretty dumb ways. Give me a cardboard box (which they do at work) and I’ll get hurt on it (which I do at work, btw cuts from cardboard itch and burn…just so you all know). I seriously don’t know because most the time when I get hurt it’s something that sounds dumb….like my last injury was from slicing my finger on a stubborn piece of cardboard that wouldn’t fit where it was supposed to fit…lol…. ~Kayti
- Which word would you use if you could only use one for the rest of your life?
How about “Hey!” Just so you can say hey and then they know your there and you can write what you want to say on paper, but you have a way to get their attention without sounding stupid…lol….
- How many times a day do you have to ask people to repeat themselves?
Hahahaahahahahahaha, what was that? Or as our bother would say “whatsit?” Hahaha, a lot!!! Especially when we talk to our “Whatsit?” Brother…hahah…he mumbles a lot…and we mumble a lot and yeah….our family has a running “Whatsit” joke….lol…
- What song is playing in your mind right now?
Riptide by Vance Joy because it’s what we’re listening to right now…lol….It’s a good song!
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how much fun do you have actually writing blog posts vs brainstorming ideas for them?
Depends on the topic….and how much of an idea we have…lol…brainstorming for ideas stresses us out to no end!!!! And then writing a post without ideas stress us out too!!!! But if we have a good idea we’d says it’s between a 6 and 8….we’d rather be writing fiction…lol….
- Bubblegum or pistachios? (Randomness alert 😉 )
Pistachios for Kayti and Rissy and Jaidie says bubblegum…lol…
- Which is less risky, in your opinion: choosing truth or a dare?
Okay, so we’ve never played truth or dare….so in our opinion it would depend…but we’d probably go with truth….though neither option is very appealing…lol…but at least they couldn’t dare you to do something stupid.
- If you were a color, which color would you be? (Be a specific as you want!)
Hmm, never really thought about it…hmm, Jaidie says neon pink because it’s bright and cheerful and pink! (Spoiler alert it’s also her favorite color, she’s not bias at all…lol…)
A deep aqua blue for Rissy, because it makes her feel calm and safe, it’s cheerful and just a great comfort color.
Kayti’s going with white, yeah boring but it has endless possibilities. A blank canvas for the mind…a color that could be any color…yeah, she went deep for that one…hahaha….
Lily and Amy’s Questions:
- Who’s your favorite original Disney character? (Marvel and Star Wars don’t count. Okay, fine….maybe Pixar… if you insist *lol*)
Just one????? You guys kill us with these favorite questions…lol…Hm…well we like…Simba from the Lion King and Flynn Ryder from Tangled, Belle from Beauty and the Beast, and lots of other characters!!!
2. Which character do you think you’re more like from Finding Nemo: Marlin/Nemo/Dory?
Dory!!! Hahaha, we forget what were doing all the time! Other day Jaidie was walked past the bathroom with the towels and was taking them, well, nobody knows where…lol…
Kayti will start to say something and then fall quiet because her train of thought ran away…lol…
Rissy isn’t as bad to do this…so she could be both Nemo and Dory! 😊
3. Which mythical creature would you like to be real? (i.e Unicorn, dragon, griffin, etc.)
Dragon!!!!! Dragon!!!! DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HANDS DOWN EVERY. SINGLE. TIME!!!!!!
4. What would you ask your future self? (yes, we’re throwing a deep one in there 😉 )
Do I ever get a horse? (Lol…)
5. What is your favorite name (aside from your own)?
Haha, your talking to people who carry around a notebook full of names and write down cool ones all the time! WE love all names, well not all names, Harry is not our favorite (sorry, if someone named Harry is reading this.) and Dorcas (apologies!) and others but we can’t think of them right now…
Jaidie really likes Peter, Emma, Dangyr (cool but wouldn’t name my kids that only my book characters 😉), Kaysar, Raven, Xavier, Noah, and Will (common, but I like it!)
Rissy really likes Mason, Adrian, Kaden, Rhy, Phoenix, Cassady, Kingston, Joan, Chloe, Tessa, Bella, Olivia and a lot of names she’s made up…lol…(She has some really cool ones! You’ll see them in her books one day! Kayti and Jaidie)
Kayti likes *rolls out list and clears throat* Ruth, Naomi, Journey, River, Asher, Xavier (yes, Jai likes this one too!), Sage, Jasper, Daniel, Helmer, Jo, Ember, Skye, Archer, Nehemiah (Mouth full, but I love it!), and many, many, many more…lol…I have a thing for names…haha…
6. If you lived in a medieval setting, would you rather be skilled in archery or sword fighting? Or just ditch it all and be a scribe?
Jaidie ~ I like to think I would be an awesome archer or swordswoman but I’d probably just be a scribe hiding in a corner…lol…
Rissy ~ Archery and Swordplay!!!! Yes!!! Both!!!
Kayti ~ Archery would be awesome to be good at!!! I’d love that! But since at the moment I can’t hit the broad side of a barn…let’s go with scribe, it’d be safer for everyone…lol…
7. What is your happiest memory?
Hmm, happiest memory…well, we had a good one recently and it was super happy! We found out our dad’s cancer is like, GONE!!!!!! Yay!!!! Definitely a very happy moment!!!!
8. What historical time period would you like to live in?
We like to think we would enjoy living in medieval times but they weren’t called the dark ages for nothing…lol…pretty cringey…could we go back to 2019 before all the crazy started? (That’s in the past and therefore now historical right?) That was a pretty good time…at least for us…lol…
9. What is your favorite song?
This one again? We’ve answered this/ actually didn’t answer it a few times…lol…we can’t pick!!!!
10. Milk chocolate? Or Dark chocolate? Or….both?!
Dark!!!! You know what, it’s chocolate either will work!!! Lol…
11. Hang-gliding, or parachuting from a plane?
They both sound dangerous…and look dangerous…how about walking in the park? No? ~ Kayti and Jaidie
Rissy here, parachuting from a plane!!! Looks really fun!!!!!
Thanks for dropping by today! We updated the Works in Progress page a few days ago, you can check that out here.
Have a great week everyone! Thanks for reading! And yes, we realize we didn’t nominate anyone…haha….this is our fourth round so we’re not gonna even bother…iof you’d like to answer these questions go for it! We’d love to hear from you in the comments!